Monday, June 29, 2009

Vacation!

~I recently returned from a week-long vacation at the beach with my parents and some family friends. We stayed at a beach house in Duck, a town on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Here are some pictures that I took while there:

^ A fine day...to relax!

^ Speaking of relaxation, Dad seems to be enjoying his new iPod...

^ A research pier operated by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and home of the infamous Tripod.

^ Sangria on the deck.

^ This wedding took place on the beach near where I was sitting. I can only hope that the groomsmen's attire for an upcoming wedding I will attend will be so comfortable.

^ The happy couple.

^ After the wedding, professional photographers took a large number of humorous pictures.

^ The evening sky was beautiful over the sound, between the Outer Banks and the mainland.

^ A panoramic image of the sunset beyond the boardwalk shopping area; click on the image for a better view. It came out a bit crooked, but the colors are impressive.

No comments: