Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Friends of the Carrboro Branch Library Webpage

~As part of my scholarship from the Friends of the Carrboro Branch Library, I was supposed to construct a web page for the library. However, a few months ago, I learned that Orange County authorities had decided to standardize the web pages of their library system, which meant that I would no longer be making the "official" library page. I'd already put some work into it, but I was able to pass this work on to the person who is in charge of making the library page.

As an alternative project, I made a web page for the Friends, which I recently completed. You can behold the fruits of my labor if you are so inclined: http://www.ibiblio.org/cbl/. As you might notice, it still needs a bit of work, but at least it validates!

No comments: