Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Joys of Nay-Cha

~Nothing special today, just some photographs I took recently while on a walk in the woods:

^ A closeup of some berries. Eating them would probably not be a good idea.

^ Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture? Anybody? Anybody at all?

^ Despite its sturdy appearance, this bridge remains closed to vehicular traffic. This in no way impedes me from walking across it. Once it is open, it will be much easier for me to go grocery shopping. Open it! Now!

^ A lazy creek in the woods. This area would be a real paradise for cats, wouldn't it?

^ The shattered remnants of a tree limb that fell over on a windy day. Assuming it isn't moved elsewhere, I wonder how long it would take for the termites and other insects to erase it completely?

^ Another closeup of a plant. Would anyone care to identify this one?

^ "Mister Moon, Mister Moon, You're out too soon, the sun is still in the sky..."

^ It was getting late, so I decided to head for home. This was the last picture I took on my walk.

No comments: